Saturday 13 November 2010

Hospital

I have not kept up with my blog over the past weeks. After coming back from Tenerife, I was taken ill and have been in hospital. Nothing relating to my holiday just coincidence. Thankfully I was not taken ill whilst out of the country. I came home a few days ago and am feeling much better now after surgery. I have been working on my novel, doing a quiet bit of knitting and reading some of my poetry books.
The kids have been great. Mum came to stay to look after things whilst I was in hospital - What would we do without our Mums'?
Thank You Mum!
I did however manage to treat myself to a new Steiff Bear whilst ill.
Above is the fantastic STEIFF MOON TED BEAR 2007: 15.5in/40cm: Limited Edition: 2000 Last in series of wild bears.

Warmest Wishes
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to welcoming friends old and new.
Warmest Wishes
Katie
(Katie Black @ Home)