Tuesday 23 November 2010

Beauty and The Beast


I have just treated myself AGAIN (shame on me) as I have been ill and pre-ordered myself Beauty and The Beast on DVD.

Release Date: 29th November 2010

When an arrogant prince is cursed to become a Beast, the only way to break the spell is to love and be loved in return. But who could ever learn to love a Beast? After he imprisons Belle, a bookworm who dreams of life outside her provincial village, he sees her as difficult and stubborn while she views him as a monster. But the two soon taste the bitter-sweetness of finding you can change and learning you were wrong.

I am really loking forward to receiving it. I had it on video years ago and was really pleased to see it being re-released. It is a truly lovely film for all the family. Will make a lovely evening in, feet up with a box of chocolates and a glass of wine (or two).
 
Warmest Wishes
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie!
    I love that film too! Hope you are feeling much better!
    Hugs
    Hillary Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I look forward to welcoming friends old and new.
Warmest Wishes
Katie
(Katie Black @ Home)